Saturday, February 16, 2013

Haha wtf my last post was dated nov 2012. It's been too long since I've blogged. Not like I have any readers now nevertheless, HI!!!!!! I kinda do miss wam wam which explains my presence here. Life's been pretty much awesome for the past few months. Though I had the worst heartbreak of my life...am proud to say that I've gotten over it and I'm not regretting a single bit. I've been blessed with love and all else wonderful :)

Is it me being 21 or is that it's really happening in Singapore? First was the flood at orchard then comes the countless SMRT malfunction and now a protest against the white paper?! Ok maybe protest is kinda reasonable enough in the sense that we want our own identity and stuff like that but the overwhelming complaints of the SMRT is a bit too much? I take public transport EVERYDAY since forever. Yes it may not be the fastest or the most cosiest but c'mon, it has served us pretty well for the past few YEARS no? .... What else can you ask for?

My precious :)









Hehe love greens be nice to animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment